Thursday, September 24, 2009

Daxton's Blessing and Aaron's Birthday

So we had Daxton's blessing on September 6, 2009. Grandma and Grandpa Harding, G & G Olsen, G & G Smith, Amy's fam, and Chris's fam came to it. Aaron gave an amazing blessing. Daxton is one special kid! I'm so thankful that he is worthy to give blessings to our children.

Well Aaron had his 28th birthday! We did breakfast in bed, went yard selling, out to dinner, and had some friends over to play games. It was fun! Aaron has been busy with deer and bug hunting. He spent many weekends with my dad and brother hunting at Bumblebee. Then he spent a week with Ken collecting bugs in Arizona. Aaron also started his MPA masters program at SUU.

As for the kids and I, Easton is back in pre-school and can swim all by himself. Adelin is a skinny little thing and loves Ariel. Daxton just had his 2 month check-up and weighted 11 lbs. 5 oz. He was 68% in height, 38% in weight, and had a small head. They love to play in the mud in our yard. I've been keeping busy with working out (I'm doing the Body for Life...so we will see how it goes), helping friends, and watching Wendi's kids 4 times a week. We are keeping so busy!! While Aaron was on his bug trip the kids and I went up north to Highland and spent a week there. It was fun to see all my friends, go to the zoo, go to Thanksgiving Point, and SHOP!

Our house in coming along. We are looking into landscaping right now and I can't believe how expensive it is!










1 comments:

Alesha said...

Wow looks like you guys are for sure keeping busy! How crazy that you have 3 kids! I am dying to see your house, and wish we could see you guys!