So, we started landscaping our yard a week ago! I can't wait! Aaron rented a tractor and did our rock retaining wall. He did an amazing job! My husband is full of talents! The rest of the yard is getting done by some workers, thank goodness! Hopefully we will be able to seed before it gets to cold. My parents helped us out too. We got our trampoline hole dug and the kids love it!
I also had my birthday. It was so fun! I've been doing the "Body for Life" program so my birthday was a free day. Luckily my mom was in town and made me the yummiest pastry for my breakfast in bed. Thanks mom! We went shopping that day and out to Red Lobster that night.
I started the "Body for Life" 7 weeks ago and I have almost lost 12 lbs! I love the program! It gives me a ton of energy and I love loosing my fat and gaining muscle! I recommend it to everyone!
Here are some pics of what we've been up to. The kids had a blast playing in the tramp hole. Bailey sliding down the tramp hole
Easton's first time operating a Kubota
Testing out the tramp
My mom helping with grading
Easton and Adelin playing in the hole
Adelin playing in the dirt
Adelin and I on my birthday
Breakfast in bed
Easton and Adelin built a ramp and raced cars down it with his friends Conley and London
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Landscaping and my birthday
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Glad you had a good day
I can't wait to see the yard
Oh Bri. I'm so sorry I missed your birthday. I hope you had a great day! I can't wait to see your back yard. I will have to get some ideas from you guys. I hope to see you guys soon.
Sounds like you had a fun Birthday and you look great by the way! I am excited for you guys and your new place! I like the Body for Life! I am happy for you that you are having great results! Your kids are getting so big and they are so adorable.
Post a Comment