Well he finally came! Daxton Aaron Olsen was born on Friday, July 17th at 3:17 am. He weighted 7 lbs. 2 oz. and 19 1/2 inches long. I started having contractions on Thursday night at about 7:30 pm. They progressed to about 3 minutes apart so we went to the hospital at about 11 pm. I was 7cm when I got my epidural at 1:45 am and he came out an hour and a half later. I only had to give two pushes total...one for his head and one for his shoulders. And I also didn't tear. Yea! It went really well. As for Daxton, he is so cute! He latched on right away. At first we weren't sure who he looks like but looking back on baby pictures he looks exactly like me when I was born.
Monday, July 20, 2009
Baby Daxton
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
congrats! He is so cute and so tiny!
You will have to let me know how three goes... you are out numbered now!
He is adorable! I love his name too! Congrats! Also, Love your new house! I can't wait to see more pics!
Congrats! Glad to hear it all went well! Still need to come by your new place...maybe when you get settled in!
bri, he's an absolute doll!!! congratulations!!! great name!
Congratulations Brianna! He is perfect!
Hurrah for everything going well! You guys are way ahead of the game. You'll be empty-nesters by the time my (non-existent) children learn to dress themselves.
Congrats you guys he looks perfect. The neighborhood is going to be changing a lot we are moving too!
congratulations! you look so good and he is such a sweetie
The phone number that I have firmly affixed to your name has seemingly failed me. That is why I am resorting to this backhanded approach to obtaining your address, so that I may properly apprise you of my upcoming eternal nuptials. Perhaps the address could be texted to me at 801.318.3947? A phone call would be welcome as well.
How exciting! Congratulations! What a sweet, cute little boy!
Post a Comment