First off I have to say that I miss my little kids! My mom has helped me out by taking them this past week. It's been a huge stress reliever but boy do I miss them. Even today when I talked with Adelin on the phone she started kissing it! How cute. The other day Easton caught a grasshopper and put it in his sippy cup. He took it to the park and slid it down the slide a bunch of times and would say "wasn't that fun grasshopper?" Silly boy. He loves bugs.
Now for my good deals. I bought a light fixture off craigslist for $10, NEW IN BOX. Anyway, when my sister brought it up to me it was the ugliest light I've ever seen! So knowing that it came from Lowes I found out that they still sell this fixture. And guess how much it sales for???? $150! So I took the light fixture back and got $157 in store credit. Pretty good deal hu! And luckily I found another light fixture that I loved at Lowes and it was on clearance for $1.84! That's right $1.84! Can't beat that! 
This picture is like the $1.84 light but the light I bought is actually cooler. 
Now this pic of the ugly light doesn't look so bad but what you can't tell is that the shell shines purple and blue just like a sea shell! It is so ugly!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Some good deals
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment