Friday, April 24, 2009

April Showers

We've had a lot of fun this month. Everything is good with the baby. Aaron and I just can't decide on a name we like. I like Thatcher, Beckham, Aidan, and Sawyer. What do you like???? Help please!

This year for Easton we spent it at home and had dinner with some of our neighbors. I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics of it. It was so much fun! It was especially easy since we all pitched in with the food. The kids also had a Easter egg hunt.

Last week we went to the Kite Festival. It is so cool because everyone comes out an flies their kits.....it looks like Mary Poppins! There are hundreds of kites everywhere!

And guess who came into Aaron's work the other day to work out???? Sione and Filipe, from the Biggest Loser. Aaron was pretty excited!




At Aaron's work they had a "Ducky Drop". The frogs and ducks dropped into the pool from the water bucket and then the kids fetched them. Each ducky had a number on it for a prize you collected later. It was fun.

Community Easter egg hunt


Kite Festival


This was funny. The kids and I were eatting dinner when we heard Aaron pull in the drive way. I said "Daddy's home!" So Easton ran to the window and had so much momentum that he flew through the window screen! All I saw was his little legs dangling out the window!



Aaron with Filipe and Sione

7 comments:

Alesha said...

How cute is Adelin? She is so big. I love biggest loser how cool that he got to see them! Names...oh names, it is not fun huh? I like Thatcher, and I think Aiden goes with your names but maybe is a little to close to Adelin? Beckham is the browns kids name and Sawyer is cute too. What is your due date again?

Nilsson Family said...

Lots of fun times! I love the picture of Aaron with the biggest loser boys, pretty sweet. Thanks so much for cleaning my house and stuff tonight, you are such a good person and friend.

Nilsson Family said...

Lots of fun times! I love the picture of Aaron with the biggest loser boys, pretty sweet. Thanks so much for cleaning my house and stuff tonight, you are such a good person and friend.

The Catmull Crowd said...

Its good to see an update! Your kids are adorable. That is awesome Aaron met those guys...we love teh biggest loser!
Easton flying through the screen is pretty funny!
oh and we have a BECKHAM so I say go for that one!

Dave and Mare said...

I have always been fond of the name David.... it is very unique and not too many kids have the name... um well never mind

The Brown Family said...

SO your name choices are straight from our list too, haha! Beckham is our sons name...I tried for Thatcher, but Steve kicked that out as well as Aiden (which I LOVE). Good luck with everything!

The Shumways said...

Hey Bri! I miss you! Next time you are in town, lets get together. Are you having your baby in Utah Valley or St. George? I love the name Beckham. I am so excited for you guys!