Thursday, April 2, 2009

It's been awhile

So, I haven't blogged in awhile. Sorry. Not much to update you on.
Adelin is finally walking! She also talks a lot and she's getting better at her words. Easton's biggest accomplishment is that he can say the "Pledge of Allegiance".
Our best news is that I set up one of my neighbors with my brother, Chris, and now they are getting married! The wedding is in May and I get to do the food for it. I love weddings and I'm excited to help them out! Below is some pics of my future sister-in-law, Megan (and her kids with Chris and his kids). We all love Megan! Welcome to the fam!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weddings are fun, I am glad that things worked out for your neighbor and your brother! Yea for matchmaking! I love the picture with Adelin and the lizard, so cute!

Nilsson Family said...

You are so nice to do the food, and your good at that stuff, you will do a great job!! And I really will help you, well I guess that depends on when it is. But I love the pictures, but most of all the one with the lizard on her belly, so funny!!

Mizukawa's said...

good jop on the post
lets see more

Bale Family said...

I can't believe how big and so cute Adein is! Also good luck with wedding plans you match maker you! That's exciting!