So we are having a boy! I really thought it was a girl since I was so sick but sure enough the boys will dominate our home once again! I'm due July 16th. So I'm 17 weeks.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. -Jane Austen
So we are having a boy! I really thought it was a girl since I was so sick but sure enough the boys will dominate our home once again! I'm due July 16th. So I'm 17 weeks.
Bri Bri or Aaron
6 comments:
yay!!! i'm so excited for you! boys are so fun, and you'll have two of them now like me :). hey, are you coming up around the end of march first part of april by chance? i'm planning a big easter egg hunt/party at my house :). let me know! love ya girl...miss ya!
We are both having boys and a month apart! How fun.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! Are you feeling better now? I saw kara's comment and are you coming up around that time? Kara has the best parties! I bet it would be well worth it and it would be so fun to see you!
that is awesome! aaron must be pumped! :) get ready to be outnumbered!
How fun!! I can't wait to see what he will look like.
Congratulations! We are very excited for you! I always hear how much easier boys are than girls! Enjoy it I guess.
Post a Comment