First off, I'm sorry to say that I never got a family letter out this year. With being exhausted and throwing up many times a day, I just didn't fell up to it. Luckily though I'm feeling a lot better....I haven't thrown up in 4 days! Yea!
The whole month of Dec and into Jan we were sick. Easton first got a hernia; however, the Doc discovered it was a Lipoma when they cut into him. Next Easton got a virus called Coxsackie and it passed to Adelin and I. It was horrible! It's a virus in the mouth where you have a bunch of blisters in your mouth and on your tongue and bleeding on your gums. It's the devil of a virus. At the same time Adelin and Easton had pink eye. Luckily at Christmas we were healthy, however, it didn't last long. We all got head colds and the flu. Oh well. I'm sure thankful it's over!
For Christmas we spent it at my parents house. Easton loved playing with his cousins! Easton's favorite toy Santa gave him was these plastic bugs. We went sledding and visited the Dinosaur Museum with Aaron's dad.
Aaron's work did a Breakfast with Santa and he was an elf. It was pretty funny.
My neighbors, Julie and Brooke, were so nice and built us a snowman since we were sick. Thanks gals!
Easton's surgery at Primary Children's Hospital
Christmas Day
Adelin's favorite gift was her M&M's in her stocking!
Aaron and Mom getting out the wax in the carpet
Sledding
Rock Band
Dinosaur Museum with Dewey and Max
Adelin sticking herself with stickers
Friday, January 9, 2009
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Oh I love all the pictures! Aaron as an elf is awesome! Um....too bad about all the sickness and surgery, hopefully things are on the up for you. Adelin is so so cute, and getting so big!
I love this post. It looks like you had a great holiday. We missed you...it seemed like you were gone FOREVER! Welcome back. I'm glad you are feeling better.
-Brooke
I didn't get around to Christmas letters either. I had to keep reminding myself it was Christmas this year too! I hope everything is good in St George and remember to call me when you head this way.
Linds
I'm glad your all feeling better! I'm so sorry about all your sicknesses especially during the holidays when your already busy enough with everything! Do you find out what your having soon?
Yea!! We are both feeling better and the weather is getting warm...Things are looking up! Your bunko was fun tonight, thanks.
Bri. that just breaks my heart. that is so sad I can't get over all the stuff you guys had and all along being preg. so my cell phone is broken again. which has been driving me crazy could you call matts phone it is the same number but a 4 at the very end not 3 k I have been wanting to talk to you. well I am glad that it is over. good job
Post a Comment