So I haven't posted in awhile because I've been sick. So sick. I just lay around all day and don't want to do a thing! I hate it! I wish I were enjoying the holiday season but when you are throwing up all the time it's hard to do.
I've posted some pic. I didn't really take any at Thanksgiving since I was sick. We went to the Drag Races in LV....most of my pics turned out bad
Cutting down our tree in Alpine
Putting up lights
Bunko...Brooke did the Twilight theme as our Bunko in November. We all got shirts that said something about Twilight.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
So sick
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I am sorry you are so sick that would be miserable. I love the pics. I wish someone here did a Bunko group...so fun.
yuck...so sorry bri! i hope it get's better soon!!!!!! happy holidays! let me know when you're comin up here so we can plan the christmas party :)
Fun pics! When I was throwing up all the time I didn't even bother to blog. Good for you!
Are you feeling any better yet? If not I hope it gets better soon! I know how ya feel. This last one wasn't as bad as Avery but it still hit me every few days. Just try to think about the outcome and make your husband take good care of you! Love ya!
I am so sorry you have been so sick. We really missed you outside tonight. I hope you start feeling better soon. Please let me know if I can do anything to help.
I hate that part of being pregnant! I feel for you. your kidlets are so darling!! I was glad to hear that you loved the twilight movie...I thought it was wonderful! Can't wait for the next movie to come out.
Hey Bri I have been missing your blog updates. Are you still feeling like crap? I hope not. Did you get a due date?
Post a Comment