Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Adelin's Birthday

So, I've got a ton to post and today I'm going to start with Adelin's birthday. She turned 1 a couple of weeks ago. We were up north so it was fun to celebrate it with family. During our time up north we babysat some of our good friends. We also got to see many of our friends. For Adelin's birthday we went to Discovery Gateway. It was a blast. Then we went to dinner.


Isn't she cute!



Easton kept till me that Adelin had a dirty diaper but I was busy and didn't get to it right away. The next thing I knew Easton was changing her diaper!


So, we spend many nights outside with "the circle". Since it's been getting colder we've moved the circle into Julie and Adams garage. This is just a few of us. That night we were missing Eric and Angie, Jamie and Kelly, Jake and Wendi, and Ken to name a few. All of last week the circle spent time in Dan and Brookes garage carving pumpkins for Halloween (they carved about 50 pumpkins! I'll be posting some pic in the next day or two).




McKenzie just loved doing the weather!! She was there forever!


Matt and Kenzie in the heli


Grandma Betty and Adelin



Aunt Heidi with Adelin


Aaron and his mom


Easton and Grandma Karen


Great Grandma Olsen with cousin Elizabeth and Adelin


Andrew and Maureen. Andrew just got back from Iraq and they are now moving to Texas. We'll miss you guys!


Max's sister w/her husband, Dewey, and Max.








And she's finished!!!

3 comments:

The Catmull Crowd said...

So I love that easton changed her bum...you have trained him well! I love cupcake/birthday photos...she is really cute! classic

Alesha said...

I cant believe how big she is...and the fact that I have never seen her.

Mizukawa's said...

Happy Birthday Adelin keep the post comming