Monday, October 13, 2008

Staheli Farms

So we went with some of our good friends to Staheli farms. It was so much fun! There were a ton of animals to see and fun activites. Isn't Adelin sooooo cute! These are some of Easton's best friends...Gavin and Bailey.

So this last month has been crazy. My brother Shawn got married down in Vegas and we celebrated Aaron's birthday down there. All of my siblings were at Shawn's wedding and guess what??? I forgot my camera! I can't remember the last time we were all together. Maybe 15 or more years.

Then we had my birthday (I hate getting old but I love breakfast in bed). I started cleaning Natalie's parents vacation rental and I also make phone calls for my dads company. Aaron has been making cases with his friend Ken. They plan on selling the cases to universities. Almost every night we sit outside with "the circle". We all sit in a big cicle and chat once we've put the kids to bed. It's a lot of fun. Now Adelin's birthday is coming up and we'll be up north for it. I'll be babysitting one of my favorite families while their parents are in NY.

Easton is crazy about Star Wars
I just love Jen and Wendi! They are the greatest friends and are amazing cooks!







Easton, Gavin, and Bailey

4 comments:

Jewels said...

Hey darlin, you look so cute and so does your kids. I cant believe how big your little girl is, and she is just flippin so cute. Im so happy for you guys in st. george!!! I would love to come and visit, I really need a vacation away from my husband and my kids;) Anyways when you come back to visit come and Hangout with us. Your blog is so cute also!! I think its so fun how cute you can make them. Anyways Im glad that you are doing good!

The Catmull Crowd said...

Hey Brianna! I didn't know you guys ended up in st. george. Do you guys like it there? What brought you there? Your kids are adorable. I never did get to see your little girl, we moved before she was born. SHe is a doll! I love the scentsy stuff...my mother in law is into it! I should sale it here in vegas. Your blog is adorable. I love catching up with people through their blogs...its kind of my way of social interaction..we dont get out much!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bri!

Looks like St. George is treating you guys well! I would DIE for that weather! Especially now that winter is coming. Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Adelin is darling. I swear I have seen so many blogs lately with their recent photos of Disneyland. I love Disneyland. I feel like I am missing out! Looks like you had a good time. I am due February 11th, can't wait! Shopping for girl stuff is the best and I need to stop buying baby crap! We miss you guys!

Mizukawa's said...

Bri I think that you look so pretty in all these pic. hope all is well call me