There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. -Jane Austen
I know you can't see the second line to well but it's there!
Yahoo for you guys! You are going to have your 3rd before we even get to 2! Way to go...lets here the details!
Congrats! You will have to let me know how 3 is. So do you have to buy a new car?
Congratulations from the Kimball's!!! Three is awesome and even more of a challenge. When are you due?
nice work olsens! haha when are you due? thanks for sharing the exciting news!
Good job guys thats great!!!!
YAY!!! Im excited for you guys Bri! I was checking on your blog just to see if you were pregnant again... funny that you are! congrats
I have always wanted to be pregnant with a friend Ya!
Congrats...that is ALWAYS exciting:)
yay! that was fast..you just barely told me you guys were going to start trying! how exciting!!!!!
Bri, I'm so exicted for you guys!I just hope you don't get morning sickness too bad... If you need anything I'm here!
Congrats! We are so excited for you, at least we are going to have one before you get your third, right?
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! So your due sometime in May then? I hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
Yahoo for you guys! You are going to have your 3rd before we even get to 2! Way to go...lets here the details!
Congrats! You will have to let me know how 3 is. So do you have to buy a new car?
Congratulations from the Kimball's!!! Three is awesome and even more of a challenge. When are you due?
nice work olsens! haha when are you due? thanks for sharing the exciting news!
Good job guys thats great!!!!
Good job guys thats great!!!!
YAY!!! Im excited for you guys Bri! I was checking on your blog just to see if you were pregnant again... funny that you are! congrats
I have always wanted to be pregnant with a friend Ya!
Congrats...that is ALWAYS exciting:)
yay! that was fast..you just barely told me you guys were going to start trying! how exciting!!!!!
Bri, I'm so exicted for you guys!I just hope you don't get morning sickness too bad... If you need anything I'm here!
Congrats! We are so excited for you, at least we are going to have one before you get your third, right?
Yeah! I'm so excited for you! So your due sometime in May then? I hope your feeling good!
Post a Comment