We love our neighborhood and had a great Halloween! Brooke and Dan are the pumpkin "freaks" of the neighborhood. They carved about 50 pumpkins! They started carving on the Monday before Halloween and didn't get done till the big day. It was fun to hang out in their garage while they carved. Below are some of the pics of the pumpkins. You'll get a bigger picture of how crazy they are if you go to Brooke and Dan Ulrich under my blog friends. They even help a "Pumpkin Bash" party that was so fun! Aaron carved a beetle in his pumpkin while I chased after our kids. Thanks for the fun party Brooke and Dan! Next, Julie and Adam are the "Halloween Decor" freaks. Below is a pic of them dressed up (the first pic). They also did a haunted house in the courtyard of their home. It was awsome!
So do any of you recognize my dress? I can't believe I wore that to prom!
Aaron had to work Halloween night so he wasn't there for any of it. Sad. Luckily my mom and dad came down and spent the night 'trick or treating' with us. It was a lot of fun. I even got to dress my mom up! We also went to a haunted house at the community center. At the earlier time it was kid friendly. Easton went through it and only got a little scared. He's a pretty tough kid (later he wouldn't go through Adam and Julie haunted house).
Lastly, so most of you post the funny things your kids say. We'll Easton had me cracking up. On the way home from church on Sunday he said "I like to eat boggers". It was pretty funny.
Easton's Preschool Halloween Party
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Halloween 2008
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Your little family is so cute! I have to say, lil' Adeline is BEAUTIFUL! Look out boys!
those pumpkins are incredible! looks like you guys had a great halloween! (you are your mom are twinners. )
Hey Bri..... when did you go to prom.... in the 80's? Okay so maybe it isn't that bad. That would be awesome if your husband went to law school, just think how much better he would become at debating things with you. You would love that right? You guys do understand though that Utah county is still by far a better place to live then southern utah right? Just thought I would remind you of that since it seems you are a little confused on that
Wow Dave you were up early! You make me laugh. I think law school is a great idea, but a masters too?!! Ah! That's a lot of school. As for Southern Utah, I'd have to say that I love it. You can't beat the weather! I'd only move up north if he went back to school. I do love Alpine but I'm afraid its to expensive!! Congrats again!
I did like to see the prom dress going to good use. And those pumpkins wow! they spent a lot of time with their hands in a pumpkin
Hey you,
Did you get the check for the spray? I left it on your porch. I hope you got it, if not, please let me know, thanks, Brandi
By the Way, congrats with the pregnancy test!
Sorry this is way after you posted, but I just got your site. Your pics are so cute. Halloween was a blast! I hope all goes well with your pregnancy. Let me know if you need anything.
FYI I tagged you on my blog.
Post a Comment