Thursday, September 4, 2008

Scentsy Parties



So I'm going to have some scentsy parties. The one in St. George is on September 9th @ 1-2:30pm and 7:30-9pm. The one in Highland at my parents home is going to be sometime at the end of October....around the morning of the 22nd, 23rd, or 24th. I just wanted to give you the heads up!

6 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sweet! let me know the details when you find out :) i want to come to st george to see you!!

taylor and laney said...

Bri! Yeah we know Jeff and Abbey. They are our next door neighbors and found us our house. We love them! I'll have to talk to them tomorrow about it. How'd you find my blog?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey! dang, i wish i would have known you were there too! shaina was in newport beach the same exact time too! funny! and YES, count me in for a trip!!!!! where do you want to go?! we should go on a fun cruise or something! anywhere!

Bri or Aaron said...

I googled you Laney! I was just thinking about you and Leisy and I knew you'd have a blog.

I'd love a cruise Kara! Maybe we can get a few other of our friends to come along. It would be so fun!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

oh, and HaPpY bIrThDaY bRiAnNa!!!!!!!!!!! i hope your day's been great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahahah! i am the biggest dork!!! lol...i'm laughing so hard right now. i have the worst cold and my head is floating..i can't think straight! i thought it was october!!!!!!! so disregard that last little message :) hahahahah!