So, we've been busy lately. First off, Julie and I got to hang out for days and it was so much fun!! Next the kids and I went to Vegas and hung out with my sister and mom. We did a lot of shopping and found some great deals. While I was there I got to watch the Olympics! You might think "Olympics big deal...everyone watched it" but for me it was fun to veg out in front of the tube since Aaron and I don't have TV. While I was in Vegas Aaron was bow hunting with my dad and brother. Aaron got his first deer! The poor little thing. He shot from 60 yards. We also went to a demolition derby and Easton started preschool. Best of friends!
Julie's visit
Demolition derby
Our friends at the demolition derby
Easton and Bailey at orientation
Most of you know that I want to homeschool my kids, and I'm still planning on it. Easton is just in preschool for fun.
Easton walking to preschool on the first day
Zander and Stan visited the other boys while they were hunting
Aaron's buck
This is where Aaron shot from
Aaron, Chris, and my dad
Easton with Aaron and his deer
This was funny. Aaron butchered his deer, so yesterday he set up shop in our kitchen. It stunk!
Monday, August 25, 2008
The poor little deer
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
such cute pics! no fair that you got julie all to yourself :)..we keep trying to get together up here but she has millions of people and family members that are stealing her! hehe! ok, and the bonjour song that you have playing on your blog..i can hear you singing that stinkin' song in your car at the top of your lungs in high school! :) :)hehe!
that was so fun to see ya. Hey I don't know How I feel about the swimsuit photo up for the world to see. Thanks for a fun visit. Miss ya!
Looks like a lot of fun...Congrats on the Deer! My husband had fun looking at the Deer pictures:)
Looks like you guys have been busy doing all kinds of fun stuff! We miss you. Tell Aaron congrats on his buck!
Bri, It is good to hear from you. Your kids are so cute. So are you in St. George? Where are you taking dance?
Bri-it's been a long time. So your in St. George. I love St. George. I have sisters there. I was hoping to end up there but we ended up moving to DC. I can't believe you let your hushand butcher the deer in your kitchen.
Howdy neighbor! Tell Aaron congrats on his buck. That's sweet. Since I grew up around hunting my entire life, I can understand what you are going through...lots of stinky meat!! LOL. I'm sure I'll see you soon.
-Brooke
Cute blog! Now you can look at mine... it took me awhile to get around to looking at yours!
Post a Comment