Friday, August 8, 2008

Photo Tag

i was tagged by kara..

RULES..no cleaning, no straightening, no wiping your kids noses..go take these pictures right now.
i tag..morgan, amy, natalie, shaina, alesha, jen, & whoever wants to do it! have fun.
now i'm especially happy that i've been on a huge cleaning frenzy the past week or so :). this was hard for me since i usually keep my house clean but today it's a little messy....i wanted to pick up sooooo bad, however, i followed the rules.

1. kitchen sink...



2. bathroom(s)....




3. laundry room...
i really don't have a laundry "room" but i do have a laundry "space"



4. fridge...



5. what are the kids doing right now....




6. favorite shoes...
i really don't have a favorite pair but these are the ones i wear the most



7. favorite room...
i guess it'd have to be adelin's room since i love her french toile bedding, thanks kara!



8. closet...
oh dear. as you can see my closet isn't the biggest, and i actually take up the entire space! aaron's closet is in the hallway.



9. dream vacation...
one day...touring the famous houses/palaces of england and europe (the places i've read of in my favorite books) and cancun/ruins (been there but love it)




10. self portrait...

4 comments:

Kara's Party Ideas said...

you're rock bri! i love that you actually did it! love ya tons :) p.s. adelin looks SOOOO MUCH like your mom!!!! i don't know what it is..she just reminds me so much of her.

Mizukawa's said...

Hey I don't have your number here please call my cell I am in St. George and I need to see ya talk to ya soon. Julie

The Dalley's said...

Bri,
Hey it's Kallie. I told Lindsay I would let you know that they are coming down Labor Day weekend for a picture party. If you are interested let me know. I hear you have met my friend Brooke. She is awesome. I am jealous she lives by you.

Ashlee said...

Hey Bri...its Ashlee Hatch Werner! I am so glad I found your blog! Your family is so cute and I love to see how good you guys are doing.