So a couple weeks ago we went to Disneyland and the Beach. It was so much fun! Easton didn't have a break down till 9:30pm. Easton's favorite part of Disneyland was seeing Mickey Mouse. His favorite ride was the Matterhorn bobsleds..."I liked the moster rollarcoster". We also went to Goofy's kitchen for breakfast (my camera wasn't working. During breakfast they have different Disney characters that come to your table. For lunch we went to the Blue Bayou (the resturant that you see when you ride the Pirates of the Caribbean). It was a fun place to eat....get the Monte Cristo sandwich. It was packed when we went to the beach but it was still a lot of fun. I buried Easton and Adelin in the sand while Aaron spent most of his time out in the waves.
Monday, September 15, 2008
California
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
looks like a lot of fun! you might possibly be the cutest family i've ever seen...how is everyone in your family so photogenic--surely one of you must have the phony grin with weird eyes in every shot?! i'm not sure it's fair...
Cute pictures:) Looks like alot of fun! I love Disneyland...the kids always have a good time!
It has been determined that Family Olsen is a great family.
How fun! Hey sorry I didn't show up to your Scentsy party I totally spaced. See you on Thursday partner.
Oh too bad we didn't know you were in town. We could have met up at Disneyland! Natalie is coming out with her kids in October for a week and we are going to go to Disneyland and Wicked. I am excited to have some family in town.
Do you like living in St. George? Greg and I were wondering if we might settle down there someday when he is finally done with school. Who knows where we will end up?
That looks like so much fun Bri! I love Disneyland and Ca. Call me when you visit us up here. I would love to get together. It's been way too long! Your little ones are getting so big and soooo cute!
hey That looks like so much fun. I know Jake would love love love the largest sand pile in the world. fun call me if you need my sisters address
so it's almost midnight and i can officially say...............HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lOvE yA bRi!!!!!!!!!!!
That looks like so much fun! I can not wait to have kids big enough to take them to Disneyland!
Post a Comment