I guess we have been busy...
Adelin's 2nd Birthday! This was her breakfast in bed...even though it's on the counter, I never got a pic of her in her bed. She takes a long time to eat, so we move her into the kitchen. She loved it!
Adelin sure loved her donut!
Adelin and Daddy.
Adelin didn't like being sung to her. It was pretty funny. She also didn't understand the idea of blowing out her candles.
Adelin opening her gifts.
All the family at Adelin's party.
Adelin opening her gifts
Adelin on her spinner
Lizzy and Daxton
We had a family reunion on the Smith side in Las Vegas on Adelin's birthday. It was a lot of fun even though I didn't know half of the people there. This is Zander and Kalana tieing their legs together for a foot race.
Grandpa Smith, Mason, and Lizzy
The kids and grandma getting ready for a leg race.
Megan, Amy, and Grandma Smith
Nikko, Aaron, Grandpa Smith, and Kalana playing kick ball.
All my friends from high school came to St. George to have a weekend together. It was so fun! We went to 25 and Main for dinner and to Thriller that night. Out of the 9 girls there, 5 of us had nursing babies!
Michelle, Nat, and I at Thriller
All the babies that came to Thriller!
Adelin with her big alligator tears
Bathtime with Adelin
Bathtime with Easton
Bathtime with Adelin
Our sprinkler system going in. The landscapers are almost done!
Adelin in the fields in our neighborhood.
A hot air balloon took off in our neighborhood. It was really cool!
My cute Daxton! He loves to smile and is the happiest baby
Easton was Buz Lightyear this year. This was at his preschools trunk-or-treat.
All Adelin wanted to do was eat her Snickers while she trick-or-treated. I think she ended up eatting about 2 Snickers bars!
Trick-or-Treating with Adelin and Easton. I got Adelin's bee costume at a yard sale for $0.25! What a deal!
Adelin, Boston, Bailey, and Easton at the Trunk-or-Treat at the community center. Afterwards we went and got Inn-and-Out Burger. Yum!
Our family at the Trunk-or-Treat. It was pretty busy!
Daxton and Mommy
Daxton and Easton
This was taken at Brooke and Dan's Halloween Party. We all got together and had yummy treats and carved pumkins.
Aaron and his Frankenstein
Brooke, Wendi, and SuzAnne
Connely, Easton, and Bailey haking at a pumpkin
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Mega Post
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow you guys have been SUPER busy! I cant believe how much your kids look alike! What cuties! Bri you look great. We miss you guys too! We would love to come down for a weekend, and we totally could. Phil usually has 5-6 days off every other weekend so we just need to plan it. Yes we are super excited about our house too! We move in in just a few weeks, it is about 4500 sq feet. I am dying to see your home too!
Post a Comment