Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Body for Life

So, the last 12 weeks I have been following the Body for Life program. I have seen amazing results so I'm going to enter the contest. Unfortunately I'm not going to post my before and after photos. Sorry!! I'm just in a bikini and there is no way I'm going to post them. But I will tell you that I began the challenge weighing 130 lbs., 25% body fat, and a size 10. Now I'm 107.2 lbs., 15.26% body fat, and a size 2! Crazy hu! The Body for Life works amazing and I also felt amazing as I did the challenge! It's really simple to follow and you only have to workout for 4 hours/week. Let me know if you are interested in know more. You can also go to Bodyforlife.com. It has changed my life completely! I feel amazing and have so much energy!

4 comments:

Alesha said...

Whatever I want to see the pics!!! haha I want to do it! I lost the baby weight so much faster with Koen! I am down to my before weight with Brigs but not my "normal" weight I like to be that I was before my miscarriage! Did you do it while nursing?

Alesha said...

PS so did you buy the book or what?

Mizukawa's said...

i am Crossing my fingers for ya

Bale Family said...

You are my inspiration! I need to do that!