Monday, May 5, 2008

I'm Back

Well, I've been super busy but have just a minute to update my blog. My sister had her 4th baby this last week! She had her at home in the tub! I got to film it, so I'll post it soon once I have more time. She does an amazing job and doesn't even make a peep when she delivers.
My little brother broke up with his girlfriend. Sad. They're still friends but she going on a mission and should get her call anyday.
We have roaches! YUK! Adelin can sit-up all by herself. I'm not selling Scentsy anymore....I just couldn't make enough sales. If you go to Vegas, eat at a resturant call BJ's it's really good (get the bj's pizza). That's about it! I miss you all!

1 comments:

Stacey said...

Kind of random info all at once. It is great to keep up. How are you liking it out there (other then the roaches)? I have not seen you forever. Are you planning on coming into sl anytime soon?