Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello

So, I've added some pics but their at the bottom of my blog. For some reason the "posting" had an error so it didn't add it to the top, and I'm to tired to try and figure it out. Anyway, life is good. There is a picture of Aaron's community center. It is going to be done in 4 weeks. He's been super busy with his job since it is getting crunch time. He's worked about 40 hours overtime these past couple of weeks....I've been pretty bored but keep busy. I've been to Vegas and my sister came up here and spent some time with us. She is due with her 4th, so I'll be going back down in a few days. I always forget to get pics but I'll try to take more. Easton is pretty much potty trained!!!! YEA! He's doing so good! Adelin can sign "milk"! Crazy hu! She also loves to spit her spit everywhere! She soaks her face! It's funny.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Those are great pictures! Glad to see you're enjoying St. George. I'm very jealous of the weather :). We moved from the Aagards a couple weeks ago, so I won't see you in the ward when you come up. Hope you have a great trip!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

such great pics bri! i miss you girl! we need to plan a big play date when you come up from george!