Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Coupons

Good news! We sold our Taurus! It took us a few weeks but it's gone now. So, now I've got the Lexus (we are selling that too) and Aaron is driving a scooter to work. It's funny seeing Aaron zip around on this little scooter! I'll have to post a picture of it soon.

Many of you know that I've been learning the coupon thing. Well the best deal I've gotten so far was 1 lb sausage for $0.23 each and 1 lb of bacon for $0.50 each. Pretty good deal, ya! I also know of a deal for cereal but haven't gotten the link yet....my friend is emailing it to me later. It's for a cereal that is on roll back at Walmart. The Walmarts price is $1.99 and the printable coupon is for $2.00. So you get it for FREE!! Yee-haw! I'll post the link after I get it. There's a lot of good deals out there!

P.S. Aaron finally got his thesis in 2 weeks ago!

3 comments:

Alesha said...

Gotta love coupons! I get so excited when I have good coupons!

Mizukawa's said...

Bri I was laughing so hard when I heard the song you put on your blog. I think that I will just call. I need coupons. Save me some money.

Stacey said...

That is funny about Aaron you for sure need to get a picture