Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Tagged!!

1.What time did you get up this morning? Around 8:00am
2.What do you usually have for breakfast? Cereal...it's fast and easy.
3.What is your favorite CD at the moment? blog music
4.What kind of car do you drive? Lexus LX 450
5.Favorite Sandwich? Dream Dinners Super Bowl sandwich, I'll post it soon.
6.Favorite item of clothing? Jeans
7.If you could go anywhere on a vacation, where would you go? Cancun, DC, Florida
8.What color is your bathroom? Red and tan: french flower decor
9.Where would you retire? Near my children and grandchildren
10.Most memorable birthday? When I was in Junior high and my friends kidnapped me for breakfast.
11.Favorite sport to watch? Bull riding.
12.Are you a morning or night person? Defenatly night! I love to have quite time and read my books.
13.What is your shoe size? 6
14.Pets? Hummm...I really don't like pets unless they don't smell or shed.
15.What did you want to be when you were little? An Astronaut
16.What are you today? A mommy, an editor, and a consultant for Scentsy.
17.What is your favorite candy? Red vines and chocolate
18.Your favorite flower? Roses
19.What is a day on the calendar that you are looking forward to? When my husband finishs his thesis!
20.What are you listening to right now? Shaina's blog music.
21.What is the last thing you ate? Cadbury chocolate from England. Thanks Pauline!
22.Do you wish on stars? shooting stars, yes.
23.What faith are you? LDS/Mormon
24.Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? My sister, Amy
25.Hair color? Brown
26.Name one of your favorite school teachers? I don't remember that was a long time ago!
27.Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
28.When was the last time you cried? Two days ago!! I was a little upset since we had an expensive weekend and Aaron hasn't finished his thesis.
29.What is under your bed? Picture albums
30.What did you do last night? Went running...trying to loose the baby weight.
31.favorite smell? Scentsy: blueberry cheese cake, cantaloupe, vanilla, etc..
32.What are you afraid of? Something really bad happening to my family.
33.How many towns have you lived in? 11
34.Do you make friends easily? yup
35.How many kids do you want? 5
36. 3 bad habits? Bitting my nails, reading when the house is messy, surfing the net (I love finding good deal)!
37. 5 things you need to accomplish today? Go over Aaron's thesis, mail of ebay stuff, laundry, exercise, and enrichment board meeting.
38. If I were a billionarie I would?? Pay my tithing, invest my money, and have a ranch in southern Utah.
39. 1 goal in life? Write a historical novel...it should be coming soon.
40. A few things your friends might not know about you? I scuba dive, I want to homeschool my children, I've been kissed on the cheek by Nick Carter, and I've seen all these concerts for FREE: N'Sync, Backstreet Boys (twice), Tim and Faith, Matchbox 20, Brittney Spears, Janet Jackson, and 98 degrees.
41. Tagging? Amanda, Laura, Devry, and Danica! Have fun girls!

7 comments:

Danica Osborn said...

Thanks Bri! I'll get to it soon. It's fun learning more about you! Thanks for thinking of me!

Alesha said...

That was fun! And for the record "I just want to live" played when I came on your blog which is such a blast of Dance Dance past! SO FUN!

Mizukawa's said...

I actually knew most of that who would have guessed? But what happened that made you cry? An expensive week? I like that you are posting more. I was checking a lot and then I stopped. But it looks like you are back in business

Gaylari said...

You should add Janet Jackson to your list of free concerts. I think that is the one I went to with you and we got in free!! Or wast it another one?...

Jeff said...

Hey guys!! How's it going?
It's been such a long time since we've seen you! So how bout an update post for those of us who haven't seen you in a year! What are you guys doing in St. George? What is Aaron studying in school--thesis? etc. etc.

Jeff

jenbulkley said...

Ok dinner was soooooo yummy! You are an amazing cook!

Stacey said...

I used to hate tags but it is really fun to read about other people. I always learn something new each time I read them.