Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines!

I'm impressed by how many of you update your blogs so often! I guess I'll have to do better! I hope all of you had a great Valentines! Aaron got me a glider-recliner-swiveler! I've been wanting one forever and love it! I got Aaron a few political books from amazon. I love Amazon and shop there all the time.

Adelin has been rolling over since 12 weeks! It took Easton 5 or 6 months to roll over! She also babbles a ton! It must be a girl thing!

As you can see, I changed my header. Jane Austen is one of my favorite authors! If any of you haven't seen or read Pride and Prejudice (the BBC version that is 5 hours long)it's a classic! If you're really board, or just need a break, you need to see this movie! I was at my sisters house a few years ago and was making a quilt when I needed something to watch. I started watching Pride and Prejudice thinking it was some getto movie, but instead it has come to be my favorite! You can't rent it at a local movie store, so find someone you can borrow it from (I've got it) or just buy it off Amazon.com....you'll want to buy it once you've seen it.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

12 weeks for the baby... that is great. Devery just did today for the first time and she is 4 and a half months. Kids are so strange on how different they are.

Brady and Britton said...

Hey guys! It's good to see your cute blog! I will love checking it out! You guys look great!

~Britton (Jensen) Morlock
bjmsquared.blogspot.com

Lindsay Bowen said...

Hey Bri...when are you coming up? We should get together! Linds