skip to main | skip to sidebar

Bugging in George

There is nothing like staying at home for real comfort. -Jane Austen

Friday, February 15, 2008

Adelin's to little to tell!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Family research - Family reunion

Bri Bri or Aaron

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Bri or Aaron
View my complete profile

Playlist


Favorite Recipes

  • Barbecue Rib Sauce/marinade
  • Pumpkin Bread Pudding w/Caramel Rum Sauce
  • My favorie pie: "Million Dollar Pie"
  • Reb Lobster Biscuits
  • Pistachio-Crusted Halibut with Spicy Yogurt
  • Crepes
  • I hate meatloaf but I love this recipe!
  • Disney World Recipes

Books I've Read and Like

  • Gone with the Wind
  • Gone with the Wind Sequel
  • Jane Austen's Collection
  • Katherine
  • The Host
  • The Luxe Series
  • The Sunfire Books
  • The Twilight Series
  • Thomas Jefferson Education
  • Your Child's Self-Esteem

Other Bloggers

  • Abby and Jeff McIntier
  • Adam and Julie Hatch
  • Alesha and Phil Olsen
  • Amanda and Adam Archibald
  • Angie and Eric Nilsson
  • Ashlee and Greg Werner
  • Blogging Help
  • Brittney and Shain Osmond
  • Brittney Evans
  • Britton and Brady Olsen
  • Brooke and Dan Ulrich
  • Bunko Betty's
  • Cody and Devry Gray
  • David and Marianne Kimball
  • Gaylari Shick
  • Jana and Joe
  • Jen and Josh Bulkley
  • Julie and Matt Miz...
  • Kalisa and Ed Lish
  • Kallie Dalley and Family
  • Kara and Ben Allen
  • Kevin and Danica Osborn
  • Laney and Taylor
  • Laura and Steve Brown
  • Leisy and Kent
  • Lindsay and Garret Fraser
  • Lindsay and Justin Bowen
  • Megan and Chris Smith
  • Melissa and Ryan
  • Michelle and Kyle Shumway
  • Mindy and Dustin Moustos
  • Morgan Smith
  • Nat Whipple and fam
  • Natasha and Dave Williams
  • Rachel and Jake Steele
  • Shaina and Tony Bale
  • Stacy and Eric Moutsos
  • The Olson's
  • Wendi and Jake Bulkley

Blog Archive

  • July (1)
  • February (1)
  • December (1)
  • November (1)
  • July (1)
  • June (2)
  • May (1)
  • April (1)
  • March (1)
  • January (1)
  • November (2)
  • October (2)
  • September (1)
  • July (2)
  • June (1)
  • April (2)
  • February (1)
  • January (1)
  • December (1)
  • November (4)
  • October (2)
  • September (2)
  • August (3)
  • July (9)
  • June (9)
  • May (13)
  • April (2)
  • March (7)
  • February (5)
  • January (1)

Easton being silly while I took pictures


Adelin's blessing

Easton at Red Rock

Easton at Red Rock

Last Halloween...Adelin was a week old

Easton

Easton
Like mother like son

Me

Me

Kids at a Parade

Kids at a Parade
 

Look at that view! There are a few lots that we'd like to buy that edge the turtle reserve area. I would love this view from my home. And it's only 5 mins from the freeway, Costco, Walmart, etc...

Hike in the desert

Our family on our hike in the desert looking for turtles

My mom and Adelin

I'm terrified of cliff's....luckly I wasn't Chris who took the picture. I really hated this hike in Zion's!

On a hike in Zion's

Us fishing

Chris's fam with us at the Dinosaur tracks museum

This was funny! Easton got gum in his hair so I put peanut butter in it to get it out and he kept eatting it! He was screaming his head off!

I think I did pretty good on this years flowers

Easton took this picture....pretty good hu!

This was Easton with Dad a long time ago