Thursday, February 24, 2011

Hi

So it's been awhile since I have posted. Things haven't been to excited since I've been sick with baby #4. I am thankful that my mom lives so close to help out! I don't know what I'd do without her. Daxton did have surgery on his hernias. He has recovered good. Easton and Adelin are both in preschool and love it. Aaron is in his last semester and we can't wait till it's over. He is going 24/7. I'm currently studying to pass the ACE personal trainer exam.

2 comments:

Nilsson Family said...

Ok seriously, first of all, congrats on baby number four! Second, I can't believe she is old enough to go to pre school and third, I have been planning on taking the test to be a personal trainer too. We need to get together for sure. I don't have your number anymore so text me or call me and tell me yours so I can come visit sometime. I can't wait to see you.

Alesha said...

Busy busy! We want to come visit before my baby comes. Maybe in April?? When are you due again?