Aaron built this pergola. We planted our garden on the sides of it. We'll eventually will put flagstone down to make a path through it. We planted 4 grape vines, 5 fruit trees, tomatoes, peppers, cauliflower, brocolli, red onions, spring onions, potatoes, cucumber, cilantro, giant pumpkins, carrots, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, cantolope, watermelon, yellow squash, spagetti squash, and zucchini. We already have had a bunch of our veggies and fruit harvest! YUMMY!
Easton caving with his cousins Lizzy and Morgan
This is a kid apron I made. So cute!
This is my first fondant cake! I made it for the RS Birthday party. It turned out great! And it tasted amazing!!!
Easton always cries when I give him a hair cut. It is so funny!
Adelin's first hair cut
Bri, Dax, and Adelin hanging out
Daxton
My cute Dax
Easter morning
Five for Fighting concert with Wendi and Jake
Bri, Aaron, and Dax at the Five for Fighting concert at Tuacahn. It was awesome!
Easton being silly
Easton and Adelin playing
Dax, Adelin, and Easton
Aaron got tickets to the Las Vegas Drags. They were awesome! We were hooked up with a suite that had great food/drinks, and A/C.
Dad, Xander, and Nikko
Dax looked so cute with his headphones on!
Easton and his yummy polish dog. They had the best food in the suite!
Stan, Dad, Bri, and Aaron
Aaron, Daxton, and Bri
Dax taking his afternoon nap
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Hello
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It's tough watching others create in their yards while we're limited to our balcony, but I appreciate knowing that the thing outside me window is called a pergola.
I'm impressed with the amount of doing you do down there in St George. And what would a comment from the mustache-man be without a reference to your cute kids? Speaking of, I'm sad I didn't see a mustache on Aaron, but I can only blame myself for not following up.
Post a Comment