So, I've got a couple questions: how do you archive the old posts (it says it's set to monthly but it doesn't do it), and I how do you write by the pictures in posts (in my blog post it won't let me see the pics to write by them).
Anyway life is great. We had a good 4th of July up in Highland. Easton also had his birthday and we celebrated it at Chucky Cheese's. Everyone had a blast!
My life lately has been consumed by the flu and a book called Katherine. Katherine is one of the best books I've read! You have to read it! It's based on a true story about a daughter of a knight who has sympathy with the Queen of England. The Queen board her in school then gets her hitched to someone she doesn't love but gives her a great title. She lives her life in integrity but can't help secretly love John of Gaunt,Duke of Lancaster. I can't tell you anymore or it would ruin the story. It takes place in England about 1360's.
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Howdy, Howdy!
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Sorry about the Flu!!! I hate that but at least you have a good book
YOu'RE the best!! thanks for calling but try again. I would love to talk. i don't have yo number . my phone crashed.
i know kev's excited to see aaron too, but i bet he'll wish he had more time to visit.
thanks for the book recommendations. i am always on the prowl for a new author or series to get into. can't wait for the fourth installment of the twilight series though!!! about 2 weeks to go!
SORRY! We really had no time. The show was from 9am til 8pm, and by the time we were done we were beat. We drove to vegas, dropped by the bellagio, and then I flew back home. Next time we are in the area I will try to let you know.
Glad to see you are doing well....your kids are so big! I cant believe it!
Bri do you like Les Miserables? That is one of my favorite stories of all time. Not that I am a big Opera person or anything. Oh and by the way... you look a lot like your mother.
Post a Comment