Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Adelin's 9 month check up





Isn't my little girl so cute! She did so good at the Doc's yesterday. She weighted 16 lbs. 3 oz (9%), is 28 inches long (68%). Her biggest thing today is that she like to look through her legs. It makes me laugh.

4 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

Bri she is beatiful I can't wait to see your family. call me again. k

Brittney said...

Hey Bri! Adelin is getting so big. She is beautiful. Both your kids have such amazing blue eyes!

Melissa said...

Hey Bri, it's Melissa thanks for your comment on my blog. Guess what, we are visiting teaching partners now. They called me the other day. I'll swing by for the cooking group tonight and we'll talk.

Alesha said...

She is so super cute! I would at some point like to see her in real life! hint hint!