This last weekend my brother, Chris, took us boating on Lake Mead. It was so much fun! I've wake boarded in the past but it had been about 4 years. On my second time up, my board caught the wake and I face planted it! It hurt so bad and I had a head ache the rest of the day; however, I did get up again but I need pointers on shifting my weight (I'm not that good at it and always fall). Any tips?
The other day I was in Home Depot ordering a door for my brother's house. I didn't strap Easton in the cart so he was running around everywhere. After I got sick of him running away from me, I strapped him in the cart. He screamed and screamed! If that wasn't embarrassing enough, he started yelling "Mom, I need to pooh! I need to pooh! etc.." I told him that we were about to go home and he could go to the bathroom when we got there. After a couple minutes he started to scream "Mom, my pooh is coming out! My pooh is coming out!" It was pretty embarrassing!
So, lately I've been booking it to the gym to lose my last pregnancy weight. I really wouldn't care about these last pounds, however, I want a new swim suit and I have to reach my goal before I spend a bunch of $$$. These pounds don't shed easily when you have family coming in town every weekend, so I've resulted to Slim Fast! Lame, I know, but I've really got to lose these last 2 lbs so I can have my suit by 4th of July. As you can see in my boating pics, my suit is pretty plain and I hang out everywhere! I was thinking about posting a before and after picture (to really motivate me) but I decided not to since you'd probably never check out my blog again. Lol.
Lastly, I've been reading The Host by Stephanie Meyer. It's really good and I'd recommend it!
P.S. We are 95% sure that we are coming up north for 4th of July. I'd love to see you guys!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Boating
Bri Bri or Aaron
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Bri,
Your blog is absolutely darling... You will have to give me some tips.. I love your background paper.... How fun to go to Lake Mead! Wendi
hello my love! love the new background etc! how fun, i love boating!!! so ur coming up for the 4th?!! we have a fam reunion that weekend..are you going to be here longer, or just for the weekend? i would LUV to see your hot face!
Hi Bri! Sorry we weren't able to make it to the B-day party! We should still get together though. How long are you here?
Bri you crack me up I would love to see a before and after pic
Post a Comment