I was talking on the phone with Julie and she wanted some pics of our little house and home decor, so here it is. It was good talking with you Julie! There are some pics of the butterfly decor I've done. We also went to Zion's yesterday with my sister-in-law, her kids, and her parents. We had a blast! If any of you guys are in need of a trip, you are always welcome to stay at our house. There's lots to do in George! I also put some pics of our weekend at the Washington Community Center (WCC). I even did the rock wall the other day;unfortunatly I didn't want to post a picture of my butt! It was fun!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Thanks Bri sooo cute. I don't dare to put picture up I guess I don't want to put holes in the wall ;) talk to you soon.
Brianna, stop having kids! The last thing this world needs is a bunch of little Brianna Kay clones running around, even if they do look like cute kids!
Post a Comment