So, I'm a fan of Twilight. The book (and the rest of the series) is amazing and I'm really excited for the movie to come out! Below is a teaser trailer of the movie...you might want to pause my music so that you can hear it. Also, the guy in it is the same guy that played Cedric in Harry Potter 4. I think he makes a perfect Edward. The movie is supposed to come out in December. My mom, sister, and I have already planned our girls night out for it! Can't wait.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Ya pretty much obsessed too! CANT WAIT!
I can't wait for the movie to come out too! I loved the books! Are you coming to visit anytime soon? Did your parents sell their house? I miss you!
I have never heard of it... bit it sounds like a good girls night. How are you?
THe pie is yummy! THanks. I love that you try different recipes. I am not that brave, but after you do it I get more confident. YOu are awesome.
Post a Comment