Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Finally some pictures

Well, I first have to say that I'm bumbed that David Archeleta didn't win Idol! I really liked Cook but I felt that David A. deserved it more since he has wanted to go on Idol for so long, while Cook just tried out on a whim. Oh well.

Next, I've put a list of pics on. Some are of: a quick trip up north to see Aaron's brother off to Iraq; my sisters new baby; the community center training; and the grand opening of the community center (Aaron's the Director of Operations their).

The last day of the grand opening was tonight and I'm hoping Aaron might get home before 1am. Last week he put in over 90 hours!!! He usually leaves by 6:30am and gets home around 1:30am...with no lunch break. Luckily my neighbors husband works at night so I haven't been too bored (we've watched Idol, made cookies for our new neighbors, cooked, and just have hung out...Thanks Julie for the fun!). My mom and sister did come down for the opening to support Aaron. It was super busy but a lot of fun!

I also did a yard sell and made about $400! I had a lot of junk, however, "one mans junk is another mans treasure".

Oh, and for Mother's Day I bought myself and my mom 2 of the new Jane Austen DVD's, Mansfield Park and Northhanger Abbey. We watched them over the weekend and loved them! I did read Mansfield Park but I didn't like it too much since "they" are so mean to Fanny; in the movie they left out a lot of the "mean" things, so I liked it a lot more.

That's me in a nut shell! Miss you all!

1 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

I love all the picture looks like life has been good I need to call you. but my phone broke and I lost all my numbers so will you call me.