Saturday, March 29, 2008

Neil finally really likes a girl

Neil finally kissed a girl!! Can you believe it! He's known her for over a year but really hasn't dated her till about January or so. I've only met her once and I don't even remember her but I know she's super cute. He made up a song on his guitar about the "first kiss", and in the song it asks something like "so will you be my first kiss?" Then he kissed her! He's such a romantic!

4 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

Lol, you make it sound like he's 40 or something. He's my age! Still young, no rush. But anyway, yay for Neil!

Mizukawa's said...

yahoo Neil good job! so I guess this is a really good thing they will probably be engaged on the next post.

The Dalley's said...

Hey how old is Neil now? I wish my husband had some romantic jeans in him. That was a cute idea.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hey Brianna! I am so glad you left a comment:) It is great to hear from you and see what you are up to! It is good to see you are a fan of the Office...that show just cracks me up! So I take it you live in St. George? Your kids are so cute...it is still crazy to me to see people from school with there own kids! It is crazy how time goes by so fast! I will have to add you and Julie so I can check back for updates....since that is one of my favorite ways to spend my time:):)