Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hello Friends and Family

Well here's our blog. It took me awhile but it's fun to have it up and going! So we hope everything is going good with each of our friends and family. We have missed you! Aaron's job is going great and he loves the people he works with. He is mostly busy with politics and organizing our stuff. In our ward, we have 7 nursery's! Easton has so many friends and is very helpful around the house. He did almost kill Adelin the other day! It was pretty scary. He gave Adelin a screw to chew on and she of course choked. We had to bang on her back to get it out and to get her breathing again. I got a new calling and I'm on the enrichment board. I started a playgroup and cooking group. It's a lot of fun!

6 comments:

The Shumways said...

Hey Bri! I am so glad you are a blogger now! I wish I could come bask in the warm St. George sun with ya. Taylor tried to feed lexi as well. Luckily I caught the candy sweet heart right before it dropped down her throat. KIDS!

p.s. we are theshumwayfamily.blogspot.com

Alesha said...

Ya Bri! So excited. I feel like I am always wondering what you guys are up to! Now I will know!

Mizukawa's said...

OK bri I am impressed. It took me like 4 months to figure out how to post everything and I don't have music or slides. But o well step by step. your kids are so big Addilin is sooooo cute and those eyes.

Stacey said...

So cute! I want more pictures of that new baby!! :)

The Dalley's said...

Bri,
Hey this is Kallie. I found your blog from Lindsay. What a great thing the internet is. Makes it easy to keep in touch. I didn't realize you lived in St. George. I live in Cedar City and I am always down there hanging out with my sister-in-law. We should get together sometime. How old is your Easton? I have an Easton too and he is 18 months. Love the blog!
Kallie

Danica Osborn said...

Hi Bri and Aaron! This is Danica Osborn, (Kevin's wife). We've been wondering what you've been up to so it was fun to find that you're beginning to blog. We're eager to hear what you're doing these days! I'm going to add you as a friend, so we can keep tabs on each other. Looks like you guys are doing great!
http://kevinanddanica.blogspot.com