Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sorry I don't have any updates! My comp has been acting funny and I can't find the pics I took over Easter weekend! I'll get it to ya soon. Anyway, Easter was great for us. My parents and sister's family came up and stayed with us. We went fishing, wondered in the desert for turtles, and went to the dinosaur tracks. If you haven't been to the dinosaur tracks in George they are awesome! They built the building over the tracks. The easter bunny gave Easton the Let's go fishin game and he loves it!! I'd highly recommend it for 2 year olds. We also got a new car over the weekend and would recommend it too. We know a guy that goes to the LV auction and he got us a Acura MDX. It has 7 seats and gets about 18-22 mpg. It drives awesome! We are going to sell it though to make some money, then we'll buy again and sell again etc...till we decide we've had enough with selling cars. We'll I think that's about it! We're loving the sun in george so I don't think we'll be up north for awhile. Miss you all though!

1 comments:

jenbulkley said...

Hey, Wendi gave me a taste of those yummy pistachio desserts you made. I need the recipe!