Wednesday, March 12, 2008

5 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

She is growing up I haven't even met her i need to come visit

Stacey said...

what a cute girl... we will have to get together next time you are in town

jenbulkley said...

She is as big as Aubrie! Cute!

Bale Family said...

Hey Bri! When are you coming to visit? Although it's probably so nice and warm you don't want to leave and I don't blame you. To answer your question nothing as far as a little one goes. It's probably a blessing in disguise though. I'll call ya soon so we can talk. Your little baby girl i s the cutest thing ever by the way!!!

Bethany said...

Hi Bri! Saw the link to your blog on Natalie's blog. Hope it's okay if I add a link to your blog onto mine (royalhillarys.blogspot.com). Glad to see you're all doing well. Your kids are growing up so fast!